We are the world's premier single-source provider for humanitarian travel and travel support systems.
The Benefits of A Humanitarian Travel Strategy
Developing a travel strategy is much more than just defining the process of travel procurement. Our trained travel professionals can work with your organization to develop a comprehensive travel strategy for your entire organization, an existing project or upcoming proposal.
Travel is always a key cost element. Humanitarian travel strategy takes into account many different elements that make your organization and your goals unique. It is critical that your humanitarian travel strategy be an integrated part of your overall organizational, proposal or project strategy.
Our experienced humanitarian travel counselors work with you and your organization to determine the best travel strategy to stay within budget and achieve your goals.
- Travel Research for Proposals
- Optimal Purchase Strategies
- Travel Budgeting
Our Humanitarian Travel department delivers discounted International travel to clients via access to special preferential humanitarian airfares and exclusive contracts combined with consolidated buying power. Clients benefit from preferred rates that they could not secure themselves.
We have special budget-saving humanitarian airfare contracts as well as other preferential airfare programs with most major U.S. and International carriers at deeply discounted rates. Our knowledgeable travel counselors always compare multiple humanitarian airfare sources to ensure groups or individual travelers receive the lowest fares possible.
- Exclusive Humanitarian Airfare Contracts
- Deep Discount International Airfare Contracts
- Privately Negotiated Contracts
- Non-Profit Fares
Humanitarian airfares are available to most global destinations, including Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America.
Global Travel Management
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION
You have direct access to our combined priority travel system. With Concur, you now have the ability to book travel online without having to compare fares, document purchases and helplessly navigate excessive fees and change orders. During our initial client assessment, simply tell us what you’re looking for when you book travel for your company, and we will set you up with the most efficient and cost-effective way to find it.
IMAGINE, AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
- Direct access to whatever travel you require through the Safe Harbors Business Travel partner network:
- 85 partner travel companies in over 75 countries.
- Within those countries, over 3,500 offices with established partners who know what they’re doing.
- Within those offices, over 16,000 employees who are top-tier travel professionals.
- Direct benefits of proactive globalization through conferences, media events, task forces, development of standards & process guides, and industry studies.
- Diverse technologies based on the partner companies and regions, integrated in a powerful platform to support you.
- Seamless integration of extensive categories of travel data. There is not a single cost, rental, fee or other travel expense that will go unnoticed.
Additionally, Safe Harbors Business Travel, through our extensive worldwide partnerships are Duty of Care experts.
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE – 24/7/365
Safe Harbors Business Travel client-centered immediate response system is a key component of our end-to-end travel services. As your corporate travel department, we are available every hour of every day of the year — 24/7/365.